Wednesday, October 27, 2010

distressed chic chicken feet

Ok, so it has taken a little longer than I thought to write something for you. Non-pixelated friends and family have demanded a lot from me lately. I had hoped to chronicle  what I thought would be a joint project with John. Instead, I took it and ran with it working on it in the wee hours of the morning and not documenting a thing.
 It started when John  introduced me to Baba Yaga  recently. He was sculpting roosters and  made a giant pair of chicken legs that he jokingly dangled from his building platform. You know how it is... one thing leads to another and the idea was formed, Baba Yaga's house. For those who are unfamiliar with this Slavic folk character who flies around in a giant mortar kidnapping small children, I suggest that you  look her up. I mean a house with dancing chicken legs? How cool is that? I had to make Baba Yaga's house. Well it's actually Bebe Yaga's House.

It turned out to be much  more livable than I thought it would be. Originally designed for Tinies, it grew into a cabin sized house with a loft, large enough to use as a home for all shapes and sizes. Kind of distressed chic with chicken feet...Just in time for Halloween, my favorite holiday.

You are invited to pop by Mooville, Soda Springs InWorldz anytime to see them lined up along the mighty Moo River. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Soda%20Springs/145/132/24 (cut and paste into chat and TP)
Bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment